Sunday, December 4, 2005

"Global Warming" Thongs?











Out of our daily mail, here is one we would like to share with you.
Angela Phillips from Up North sent us this picture and writes:

"Hi Matt,

Thank you for all your very reliable, fast and discrete deliveries of my orders.
Thanks to your wide variety of thongs from all over the world.
I just found this picture, which I am forwarding to you.
Looking at my panties and thongs makes me wonder, if the change of sizes has anything to do with "Global Warming" ?
Have a smiling week,
Angela "

My reply:

"Dear Angela,
Thank you for your kind words and your continued support of our online store.
Regarding your question, all I can say, I am sure, that the lingerie industry
took the "Global Warming" into consideration and will continue to offer the most comforting, best fitting and combine all, to underscore and support the thought of your significant other looking at you, as the "Most Desired And Sexiest Looking Woman On This Planet!

With Warm and Global Season Greetings,
Matt "

No comments:

Post a Comment